Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2014

" I broke my foot in a wreck. Someone cut me of in traffic.I lost control and hit the guard rail on an interstate. My Truckflipped in top of the guard rail , slid (like a skateboarder) and then continued to flip until I went over the guardrail into a bayou. Water filled my Truck up to my neck. I thought I could take of my seatbelt and get out,but my foot was trapped. I had to brake my foot to get free. I foldet my foot until it broke and was small enough toget out. I crawled out of the broken window and swam to land where someone called emergency. In hospital they said my metatarsals were broken and my cuboid was in three pieces. Mytendons were not damaged. They were holding my bones in perfect alignment. No surgery. I have a scar on my other leg from climbingout of the brokenwindow , but that's allthe damage from the wreck. Didn't even have a scratch on my face. "



Ich habe mir meinen Fuß bei einem Unfall gebrochen. Jemand hat mich geschnitten und ich verlor die Kontrolle über mein Auto. Mein Auto rutschte über die Leitplanke (wie ein Skateboarder) und über die Leitplanke in einen Fluß. Wasser füllte meine Auto bis zum Hals. Ich dachte, ich könnte meinen Sicherheitsgurt lösen  und raus, aber mein Fuß wurde eingeklemmt. Ich mußte mir den Fuß brechen um Ihn zu befreien. Als mein Fuß frei war kroch ich aus dem kaputten Fensterund schwamm an Land, wo jemand den Notruf rief. Im Krankenhaus sagte sie meine Mittelfußknochen wären gebrochen und mein Quader war in drei Teile. Mytendons wurden nicht beschädigt. Sie hielten meine Knochen in perfekter Stellung. Keine Operation. Ich habe eine Narbe auf meinem anderen Bein vom raus kriechen aus dem zerbrochenen Fenster, aber das ist alles.Haben nicht einmal einen Kratzer in meinem Gesicht.



(Follow her on:http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/user/14052817/)


















1 Kommentar: